Law Students may reserve the study rooms in the Research Center online. To reserve the conference room on the second floor, L315, L307 and L306 please see Kathy Blanton in L207 or email email@example.com.
- Study rooms reservations are for 2 or more students at a time. You must provide the name of at least one other law student in order to reserve a room.
- You are required to confirm your room reservation within 30 minutes. After confirming it will appear as reserved on the calendar. If you fail to confirm, your reservation will be cancelled.
- Rooms can be reserved for 60 minute increments and cannot exceed 2 hours during a 24 hour period.
- Reservations are restricted to currently enrolled FSU law students and Faculty. You must use your FSU email address to reserve the room.
- Study Room doors remain unlocked at all times. Do not leave personal belongings unattended; unattended items may be removed by building security upon the request of a group wishing to use the room. Room users may be asked to vacate any room by staff, and reservations for the room canceled as needed.
Any attempt to bypass study room policies may result in cancellation of the reservation